Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

45 Cards Ready To Go To Operation Write Home

I have had a blast designing more than 45 different cards to be sent to Operation Write Home. I love to make cards, so this is a great outlet and a fun diversion from cleaning house, cooking, helping with homework, etc! If you love to design and make cards, check out their website here.




I used my two favorite colors of Close To My Heart Cardstock, stamped the background and sentiment with stamps that I had in my huge stash, and then cut the balloons with my Cricut.


This was stamped on the same cardstock with Close To My Heart stamp,hearts embossed with clear and then used my Cricut to cut the tickets from CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge. My favorite colors again!

Join the fun, fun, fun!