Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Special Kind of Dough!

I'm Running Out of Time...

Christmas is coming and time is getting short for shopping. Like most of us, you are probably feeling there are too many things to do with too little time, especially at this time of year. At least I am feeling that way...

I wanted to bake some cookies along with a gift for a very speical college student, but ran out of time. Searching the web, I found the perfect sentiment and idea on "Photobucket". I made my own version using our "Desert Sand" cardstock from the combo paper pack , "White Daisy" Exclusive Ink and Snowflakes stamp (this stamp coordinates with our Cricut cartridge!). I traced the gingerbread boy from my cookie cutter, cut the bag topper and snowflakes using our fantastic Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy (<Rctngle6> plus the layer). The "cookie" and snowflakes are covered with Prisma Glitter (Z134), but the sparkle doesn't show up in the photo. I used a clear Wilton cookie bag that I purchased at Michaels to hold the "dough".


I wanted to share it with you because I think it turned out cute, cute, cute!
It was easy peasy too!



This is the verse I copied from a Photo I found on "Photobucket" and used...


Gingerbread men with yummy icing,
are oh so good and extremely enticing.       
I set out to make you a dozen or two
but time ran out, so now what to do?
So instead of the cookies,
I tied with a bow…
your own personal serving of dough!
(I would love to give credit to the person who composed this cute sentiment, but there is no author listed.)

Made with ,