Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Send A Birthday Cake 3000 Miles?

Welcome to Glue + Paper + Scissors! Since you are here, we have something in common...you love Close To My Heart scrapbooking and stamping products too. Our company carries exclusive double sided cardstock, matching inks, embellishments and a wonderful choice of acrylic stamps that are sooo easy to use. You also must love to scrapbook, design cards, and make fun papercraft gifts. Me too!
Enjoy your visit and thank you for your support, you are the heart of my business and I appreciate you.  

 


On Hoda and Kathy Lee last week, Hoda's pick was My Cup of Cake from A Sprinkle And A Dash. My sister's birthday is this week...I'd love to bake her a birthday cake, but not a practical idea since she lives 3000 miles away from us..so here was the next best thing! I agree with Hoda, so...



 I ordered it on-line here from A Sprinkle and A Dash. (they also have refils!) It arrived via FedEx within a couple of days. The packaging is soooo cute too!

I made the cupcake gift tag easily and quickly by cutting the tag and the red cherry using our new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686). I then stamped the cupcake using My Acrylix Stamp Cupcake Sprinkles (D1336) I cut the stamp to make it a single line sentiment, then used the stamp pad, Chocolate (Z2111) It doesn't show-up in the photo, but I also used Liquid Glass (Z679) and added Prisma Glitter to give the ice cream some sparkle and shine. My daughter signed the inside of the folded tag and tied it to the package. Fun and Quick Gift!
One of many things I like about these stamps is that the stamp sets  have their own plastic-like container that snaps closed to permanently store the stamps safely...not a flimsy sheet that tears easily when opened. The light brown stain on the "sprinkles" stamp is from my many, many times of using it. I love this one for birthdays! 


Made with ,