Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Orbit Gum" Gift Card or Gift Certificate Holder

I found this idea at www.millers-ink.net. and I thought it was a cute idea as well as a challenge. I love a challenge! I had extra Orbit gum packages around since my kids like Orbit gum, so...here's how to make a personalized gift card or gift certificate holder and gift tag to match it.

1. Disassemble the box and trace around it on a piece of double sided cardstock. I used our
     Sophia. I love the soft pink pastel colors in this set of paper.


2. Cut it out and you will have something that looks like this.



3.Gently score and fold in the sides. Glue sides so that it forms the same shape as the orginal Orbit package.



4. Here is the finished gift card holder (behind gift tag) and tag I stamped with 
    our Piece of Cake Stamp Set (D1407). This is a great stamp for any party theme!
    The tag was cut at 3" with our Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. The ribbon tied in a bow is 
    white seam binding.     
    The scallop on the bottom is cut from my friends business card. (Many times I use what I 
     have around the house for embellishments)


Happy Stamping!

Made with ,