Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday!!

It's Cyber Monday Special Time!


15% off the NEW Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge plus more!
That's a sale price of only $84.95.(Shipping is free!)
The ONLY way to purchase this cartridge at the special price is to:
      1. Email me your order at lurasgluepaperscissors@gmail.com and be sure to put Cyber Monday in the subject line!
      2. Include your name and shipping address. I will send you an invoice because this is my own special, not our company's special...a gift from me for your support because you are the heart of my business.
      3. Pay the invoice you receive from paypal and it will be shipped.
The package will be shipped from Close To My Heart's shipping department.

This is what you'll receive:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, and 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)

Close To My Hearts' Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge


Remember also...
November 30th is the last day to order your November special stamp set, Holiday Wishes,  for only $5. with a $25. My Acrilyx Stamp sets order. Find out more about this stamp at the bottom of the page here.



It's also the last day, Nov 30th, for my special thank you gift of a Level 2 paper packet of your choice (see our Idea Book/Catalog for the many choices available) for ordering the Cricut Cartridge, Art Philosophy, through my email at lurasgluepaperscissors@gmail.com. Take advantage of these wonderful special offers before it's too late!

Made with ,