Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December to All My Close To My Heart Friends!

I can't believe it's already December and time to plan for all the fun times with family and friends during the holidays. Part of that planning is to decorate, so I had better get busy and put aside my scrapbooking toys. I've been working on designs from our idea book and here is a couple of examples of great ideas I found that are made from our "Believe " exquisite paper and my Stickease adhesive sheets!  Don't you also just love the advent calendar made from our Holiday Pockets (Z1486)? The gift bag from our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (Z1686) can be quickly cut and decorated and it makes the perfect gift card holder. You can even make it larger for a bigger gift. Paper crafting is lots of fun and such beautiful projects can be crafted!




Here is another version of that same goodie bag made with the Believe Paper, so if you are looking for an easy way to bag your Christmas goodies this year, the Art Philosophy cartridge and the Believe papers come together beautifully in this fun and festive container!



Shape Instructions: You can make this container by setting your size dial to 6” and pushing the “Font Layer” feature key, shift, and the third key from the left on the top row. See page 23 in your Cricut booklet. Don't have this wonderful cartridge yet? You can purchase it here. I never take this cartridge out of my cricut because it has sooo many versatile shapes available. I LOVE this cartridge! Happy Cricut Cutting!

Don't forget to check out the NEW stamp of the month  right here!


Made with ,