Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping Products with CTMH consultant Lura Wagner.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Might Not Last With Teenagers Around!


In "About Us" I told you I loved white and wreaths...Well, these are just a few that I love! I'd even like to make one of them . Wondering if it would last through the holiday, hummmm...Might not with my teenagers around!

{Source: Food Network }


Another version




{Source: Simple Analogy}


{ Source: Better Homes and Garden }



{Source: Gwenn Wasson Designs }



{Source: Food Network }



{ Source: Food Network }
I relented and added one more, other than white, because this looks sooo pretty too.
Here's a couple that would last through the holidays!...

Paper Cups!

{Source: Twig and Thisle}


Plastic Bags!

 {Source: Stephanielynn.com}

Made with ,